Do you enjoy golf, but wish you could play better? Do you wish you could hit the ball straighter and farther more consistently? Perhaps you have never played golf and are curious to learn more about the sport. Golf lessons with Nicole Damarjian can help.
What distinguishes Nicole as one of the top golf instructors in Connecticut?
- LPGA Class A Professional with over 20 years of teaching experience.
- PhD in Sport and Exercise Science specializing in sport psychology and motor learning.
- Ranked in Golf Digest as a Top Teacher in Connecticut
- Level 2 Titleist Performance Institute Certified (Golf Fitness)
- Instructor with the LPGA Teacher Education Program
- National Chair of the LPGA Master Professional Thesis Committee
- Member of the LPGA National Teacher Education Committee
- Member of the LPGA Research Education and Testing Advisory Committee
These qualifications allow Nicole to offer you a well rounded approach to golf instruction. Your lessons will connect sound mechanical principles of the golf swing as they relate to your body’s strengths and limitations. In addition, Nicole addresses many of golf’s mental challenges that keep players from performing to their potential on a more consistent basis.
Nicole offers a broad range of lesson options:
On course lessons and video analysis of your swing are also available. Whether you are looking for a major swing change or a minor adjustment, Nicole will customize your golf lesson to meet your individual needs.